To many, Contracts for Difference (CFD) and Stock Trading may seem similar.
The key difference between these two products lies in leverage. Leverage allows one to make the most out of his winning trades. As such, CFD trading is a cost-effective way to trade in the market by using one’s capital resourcefully. CFD allow up to 10 times leverage for foreign shares. You can long / short global shares (SGX, HKEX, NYSE, NASDAQ, ASX and etc) Forex and Futures market in CFD platform.
This session will cover :-
- What is CFD and how does it work?
- What is the diferrence between CFD and Stock Trading?
- How to manage your risk in foreign shares with CFD
- Advantages of trading CFD
- How to short sell using CFD?
- Free FAQ about CFD and stock related topic
- Current global market outlook and your individual stocks analysis
- Malaysia Budget Impact the Stock Markets
10:30am : Registration
11am : Mr. Ives Ooi (How Malaysia Budget Impact the Stock Markets)
12pm : Ms. Leries Goh (What is CFD and how to use CFD to profit in foreign shares)
1pm : Mr. Clarence Chee (Global Economic and Stock Market Outlook with Emphasis on the U.S. Economic Prospect and Trading / Investing Opportunities into the 2020s)
2pm : Q&A Session / Account Opening Enquiry
2:30 pm : Refreshments
- DATE AND TIME
- Sat 17 November 2018
- 10:30 AM – 3:00 PM