A Certified Trainer and Meta-Coach with the International Society of Neuro-Semantics, and Certified Instructor for Meditation with the Chopra Center, US, Anthony has over 30 years of work experience in manufacturing, supply and distribution logistics, sales and marketing, business strategy planning and corporate finance.
• Understand the basic human experiences and emotional neural circuitry.
• Discover the latest on Mindfulness from Neuroscience.
• How to increase your ability to be more calm, clear and focused.
• What it takes to lead with empathy and compassionate management.
4.15pm – Investing in Wellness is not a Privilege It is a Necessity
• Learn how to cultivate a regular wellness practice and improve overall wellbeing
• Experience simple chair exercises to improve posture and flexibility preventing common office related injuries
• Learn how to increase vitality and energy through breathing exercises
Chitrah is a writer, certified yoga instructor, corporate trainer, creative expressions facilitator and an ICF coach in training. Her foundation in Behavioural Neuroscience, influences her training programs that are based on principles of human psychology, innovative learning methods and behavioral change.
- DATE AND TIME
- Fri, January 18, 2019
- 3:00 PM – 5:00 PM