Calling all business professionals, entrepreneurs, investors, bankers and cryptocurrency enthusiasts.
A lot has been happening in Blockchain the past several months. The media has mixed reports. And many are still in the dark about the true potential of Blockchain. If you’re in business, you need to attend this mini-workshop and find out first hand from a leading industry expert on what are the emerging trends in Blockhcain for 2019. Discover real use cases and find out which companies have spent more than $1.3Billion US dollars in Blockchain tech so far.
– On-ramps Fiat-Crypto Exchanges
– Is Bitcoin & Altcoin Mining Dying?
– Crpytocurrency Custodial Issues
– Decentralized Exchanges. Will it work?
– Consortia & Its Hurdles
– IBM Hyperledger In Supply Chain
– Stablecoins Are Going Mainstream. Which ones exactly?
– Security Token Offerings? (Hype or Real?)
– Other Unique Blockchain Tokens (NFTs)
– AI & Blockchain: Is it Marriage or Divorce?
– DAOs: Companies Without Owners Possible?
– Identity Management Systems
– Clearing & Settlement Inefficiencies
– Bitcoin: A speculative asset? or Real-world usecase?
– Privacy Coins: Why The Bad Reputation?
– Supply Chain & Blockchain: A Marriage in Heaven or Disaster
– DLT & IOT: The Real Relationship
– ICOs Are Splat Dead or Are They?
– Smart Contracts: Are Not That Smart Afterall..
– How To Buy A House Using Ethereum
– Where Is Blockchain Headed Next?
The speaker of event is Mr. Amarjit S. He has over 15-years IT software and hardware experience. His work with IBM and Citibank in the past has given him considerable knowledge and experience as an industry expert. He is very well-versed with the different types of blockchains. He is a Certified Bitcoin Professional (CBP) from C4, a world renown exam body founded by Vitalik Buterin (creator of Ethereum) and Andreas M. Antonopolus. He is also one of first and leading TEDx speaker in the area of Blockchain tech.
100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
Attend this mini-workshop and for some reason you find the information shared is not valuable or worth your time, ask for a refund!
Bring along your notepad to jot down notes and lots of business cards for the networking session afterwards.
- DATE AND TIME
Date: 16 Feb 2019 (Sat)
Time: 10.30pm – 1.30pm